Apple GSX Database comprises nearly all the required info to manage an iPhone’s lock and overall situation!
Valid and approved IMEI Check Service & iPhone Unlock Providers apply Apple GSX Database to perform their services!
In this article, I will explain to you specifically, what the Apple GSX Database is.
How does it combine with iPhone IMEI Check Service and Standard IMEI Unlock Method?
Everything about Apple Global Service Exchange (GSX)
Apple Global Service Exchange (GSX) is a tool capable of single service, repair and order administration. Apple companions use GSX to pull unitedly different service business with Apple worldwide.
GSX Web Services is a data exchange, which Apple’s co-workers use to combine their applications with GSX.
OnSite assists you immediately access the Apple GSX database for guarantee and service parts lookups. You enter the iPhone IMEI number, OnSite accesses the Apple GSX database for the warranty status and the parts that can order for improvements.
There is Lightspeed OnSite and Can Access Web Services free account
Ok, this stuff is for companies that require collaborating with Apple! What is exciting for us, the iDevices users, is the sort of info and IMEI Check Service get us into Apple GSX database so let us get into that!
The most important part of iPhone Unlocking and iPhone shopping is the iPhone IMEI Check Service!
This service utilizes the iPhone’s IMEI number to open immediately:
- The iPhone’s SIM Lock Status
- ALL iPhone has hidden problems
- The iPhone’s Blacklist Status
- Which Mobile Network locked or blacklisted your iPhone
- IPhone’s true specs (color, serial number, storage, and more)
- The iPhone’s iCloud Lock Status
- IMEI/SERIAL replacement status
- The iPhone’s Agreement Status
- The iPhone’s Guarantee Status
- The iPhone’s Insurance Claims
- However, wherever all that info come from
- We must thank Apple GSX Database and Carriers’ Servers for that!
- IPhone Unlocking and Apple GSX Database
- There are couple ways to SIM Unlock an iPhone!
The first one is to get in touch with the Carrier that locked the iPhone but this needs much paperwork, has many definitions and if the iPhone you bought is renewed, it is practically impossible to be qualified to provide the necessary info (for example you might even need the security number of the iPhone’s previous owner).
The other and only alternative are the Official IMEI Unlock Method!
Apple supports this service and all Mobile Networks and access Apple GSX Database in order to change the iPhone’s SIM lock status to unlock!
Therefore, Apple GSX Database is the key part of iPhone Checking & iPhone Unlocking!