Unlock Wiko EE (Everything Everywhere)
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- In addition, only devices older than 6 months on EE can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Wiko devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-EE SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- Wiko is a French smartphone manufacturing company. Wiko is majority-owned by Chinese technology group Tinno Mobile and its phones are manufactured in China. Wiko shipped 2.6 million devices overall in 2013, mostly dual-Sim Android smartphones. In 2013, the company sold 1.7 million smartphones in France and it was the country’s second largest selling smartphone firm after Samsung.
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Wiko EE service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Wiko from EE network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 14.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Wiko EE within maximum 48h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Wiko is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Wiko?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Valid for models
View 2 Pro