Unlock OnePlus Vodafone
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM Vodafone phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on Vodafone network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All OnePlus devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-Vodafone SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- OnePlus was founded on 16 December 2013 by former Oppo vice-president Pete Lau (刘作虎) and Carl Pei (裴宇). According to the Chinese government’s documentation, the only institutional stockholder in OnePlus is Oppo. Although Lau initially denied that OnePlus was a wholly owned subsidiary of Oppo, upon release of the regulatory filings they admitted that they are owned by Oppo and are “in talks with other investors” (although nothing has been announced to date). The company’s main goal was to design a smartphone that would balance high-end quality with a lower price than other phones in its class, believing that users would “Never Settle” (Chinese: 不将就) for the lower-quality devices produced by other companies. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock OnePlus Vodafone service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my OnePlus from Vodafone network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 6.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock OnePlus Vodafone within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my OnePlus is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of OnePlus?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Valid for models
|New Models||Old Models||Old Models|