Unlock BlackBerry Vodafone
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM Vodafone phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on Vodafone network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All BlackBerry devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-Vodafone SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- BlackBerry is a brand of smartphones developed by the Canadian company BlackBerry, which integrates the mobile email service since 1999; although it includes the typical applications of a smartphone: address book, calendar, calendar, to-do list, notebook, browser, social networking applications, as well as a camera integrated in all devices. BlackBerry became famous for its built-in QWERTY keyboard, and for its ability to send and receive Internet email accessing the networks of cell phone companies that provide this service. Due to this popularity, the term blackberry has also become commonly used to refer to any smart cell phone that incorporates a full keyboard. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock BlackBerry Vodafone service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my BlackBerry from Vodafone network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 6.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock BlackBerry Vodafone within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my BlackBerry is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of BlackBerry?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Valid for models
|New Models||Old Models||Old Models|
|Classic Non Camera||Porsche Design P’9983|
|Z3||Porsche Design P’9982|
|Q10||4G LTE Playbook|
|Curve 9320||Curve 9220|
|Curve 9380||Bold 9790|
|Porsche Design P’9981||Curve 9370|
|Curve 9360||Curve 9350|
|Torch 9810||Torch 9860|
|Torch 9850||Bold Touch 9900|
|Bold Touch 9930||4G Playbook HSPA|
|Bold 9780||Style 9670|
|Curve 3G 9330||Curve 3G 9300|
|Torch 9800||Pearl 3G 9105|
|Pearl 3G 9100||Bold 9650|
|Bold 9700||Storm2 9520|
|Storm2 9550||Curve 8530|
|Curve 8520||Tour 9630|
|Curve 8980||Curve 8900|
|Storm 9530||Pearl Flip 8230|
|Pearl Flip 8220||Bold 9000|
|Pearl 8110||Pearl 8120|
|Curve 8330||Curve 8320|
|Curve 8310||Curve 8300|
|8820||8830 World Edition|
|A10||Curve Touch CDMA|
|Playbook 2012||Porsche Design P’9531|