Unlock Asus Vodafone
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- A SIM Vodafone phone number used on the device. Can be a pay as you go or monthly plan.
- Device must be older than 1 month on Vodafone network.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Asus devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-Vodafone SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- AsusTek Computer Inc. is a Taiwanese multinational computer and phone hardware and electronics company headquartered in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. Its products include desktops, laptops, netbooks, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, WIFI routers, projectors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, peripherals, wearables, servers, workstations, and tablet PCs. The company is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock Asus Vodafone service
Q?: How much costs to unlock my Asus from Vodafone network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 6.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock Asus Vodafone within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Asus is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Asus?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Valid for models
|Zenfone 5 Lite|